Turn dead zones into connected corners
Move around with your mobile devices and keep them connected by giving your existing Wi-Fi coverage a boost. This small, easy-to-install wall-plug Wi-Fi range extender also creates new Wi-Fi connectivity for up to 1 wired device like a Smart TV, Blu-ray player or game console.
N300 (300 Mbps)†
Number of Ethernet ports
One (1) fast Ethernet port
Number of USB ports
- Extend Internet access for wireless devices like iPads®, iPods®, laptops, smartphones, game consoles, and TVs.
- Repeats 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signals from devices made by NETGEAR® and other brands.
- Smart LED indicators helps find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage.
- Fast Ethernet port to connect home A/V devices to the network.
Ease of use
- CD-less installation
- Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)1
Wi-Fi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP
- N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (WN3000RPv3)
- Installation guide
- Dimensions: 2.64 x 2.17 x 1.34 in (67 x 55 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 0.22 lb (0.098 kg)
- IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Fast Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz wireless router or gateway
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.0, Firefox® 2.0 or Safari® 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.