The 9.7-inch iPad Pro delivers an unprecedented combination of portability and performance. Powered by the A9X chip and featuring the brightest, most advanced Retina display, it’s only 6.1mm thin and weighs less than a pound.
2. Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard are sold separately.
3. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
4. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier.
5. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
6. Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
7. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
8. iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 9 compatible devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2013. GarageBand is free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 9 compatible devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2014. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new for iOS 9 compatible devices. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID.
Tablet Installment Agreement: Divides device retail cost into monthly installments. Well-qualified credit required. Requires 20-month 0% APR installment agreement. Tax due at sale. Service: Eligible postpaid data service required (add to select existing plans for $10/mo., or minimum $14.99/mo. on a new eligible plan) and is extra. If service canceled, remaining installment agreement balance due. Activation / Upgrade Fee: $25. Restocking: If returned within 14 days, fee up to $45 applies. Example: Retail price of $299.99 will be $15 per month for 20 months.
FREE Express Shipping. Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T's shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html
Requires a new 2-yr wireless agreement with data (min $14.99/mo.) plan or Mobile Share plan. If you buy a new tablet you will save $130 off of the non-commitment price. Subject to change at any time. 2 tablet purchase limit per account. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrkt & may not be available from independent retailers. Subject to Wireless Customer Agrmt. Credit approval req'd. Activ/upgrade fee $45 per line. Geographic, usage and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in svc termination. Coverage and svcs not avail everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data (att.com/dataplans): If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Early Termination Fee(att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, ETF up to $150. Restocking fee: Up to $45. Other Monthly Charges/line may include a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, federal and state universal svc charges, fees and charges for other gov't assessments. These are not taxes or gov't req'd charges. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.